Whether you own your own business or you run the website for a larger business, you should already be aware of the ways in which search engine optimization can be helping your website. Whether you are looking for help on Seo blogs for internet marketing or you are looking to hire a company that can help you with your search engine rankings, here are a few facts that you need to know.
1. Did you know that companies that have something SEO blogs have a rather astounding 434 percent more indexed pages than those who do not? One of the biggest effects of these indexes is that it results in more leads for the company which have the opportunity to turn into higher sales.
2. Over half, as many as 58 percent to be exact, of consumers start researching a product or service by using a search engine. This number is much higher than those who visit company websites, which is about 24 percent. And those who inquire via social media platforms come in at about 18 percent. Focusing your efforts on search is really the best thing that your company can do.
3. Organic click through generates as much as a 25 percent higher conversion rates than equivalent Pay Per Click, which is also often referred to as PPC, click through ads. This is probably because of the fact that the majority of internet search users hardly ever click sponsored results.
4. Did you know that by 2014, mobile Internet usage, which usually takes place on smartphones and tablets, will overtake desktop computer Internet usage? Making sure that you website works well on all mobile devices is key to staying ahead of this trend.
5. The PageRank algorithm process, which is the driving force which decides whether or not your website ranks in a search results page, is named for Larry Page who was one of the co founders of Google.